HIGH RISE APARTMENT IN KOLLUR

Rs.4499

Features

  • , Club house, E.V Charging point
  • , Roads, Compound Wall, Water , Under ground drainage, Electricity
  • Administrative support
  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony
  • Broadband Internet
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Cleaning
  • Fireplace
  • Furnished
  • Garbage disposal
  • Garden
  • Gym
  • High ceilings
  • Hot Tub
  • IT support
  • Kitchen
  • Laundry
  • Lawn
  • Lift
  • Lounge area
  • Meeting rooms
  • Microwave
  • Nearby Metro Station
  • Reception services
  • Refrigerator
  • Security System

Details

HIGH RISE APARTMENTS AT KOLLUR , EXIT NO.2.
PAY 20% Now and Remaining 80% after one year.
HOME LOAN AVAILABLE.

FULLY LOADED GATED COMMUNITY with 40+ Amenities like Club house, Co-Working stations, Child-care Creche, Service kitchens, Swimmimg pools, Sun desk , Terrace gardens and a lot more.

3BHK Flats Sizes:- 1750, 1850, 1950, 2000, 2150 sft.

TWO TOWERS of 36 FLOORS each, with 5 flats on each floor in each tower.

Get minimum 2x guarenteed returns within 3 years.

Call:- +91 7036066466 for bookings and more details.

  • ID: 6053
  • Views: 177
SUBMIT YOUR PROPERTY